Pesticides are commonly used around here. Sometimes they are taken out of their original bottle and put into an unmarked bottle.
Yesterday Nathan admitted a patient that is a member of one of the local Nazarene churches. Mr. J had been out working, was thirsty and grabbed what he thought was water. Instead it was pesticide. I won’t detail what this does to a body, but it is quite painful and often times fatal. It can take nearly a week before the person passes away. We don’t know what the outcome will be for Mr. J. Please pray for him and his family as the doctors are doing their best to help him. Pray for wisdom for the doctors.